While I don’t necessarily spend a lot of money on Christmas presents, I do like to wrap them in creative ways whenever I can. I love seeing the look on people’s faces when I hand them over their pretty parcels and I like to think they appreciate the personal touch and extra effort that went into them. Also, there’s nothing that pleases my little Christmas loving heart more than to see a bunch of pretty presents underneath a tree so I guess this is like a gift to myself also ;) If you’re looking for fun and unique ways to present your gifts this year, here are twelve gorgeous gift wrapping ideas below.
And don’t worry if you’re not really crafty, most of them are really easy to do!
1. Use washi tape to decorate plain wrapping paper
Via DIY Inspired.
2. Create an ornament cluster on top of your present
Via Oh Happy Day.
3. Take inspiration from Japan and wrap your gifts in pretty fabrics
Via Frock Files.
4. Make these adorable honeycomb Santa gift tags
Via Like The Cheese.
5. Build a gingerbread house gift box!
6.Cover wrapping paper with confetti – lots of confetti
7. Adorn craft paper with a DIY Christmas wreath
Via Craftberry Bush
8. Use Leaves and Flowers for a 100% natural gift wrap
Via The Jungalow.
9. Decorate your parcels with whimsical paper feathers
Via Lia Griffith.
10.Customize chalkboard wrapping paper with personal messages
Via Going Home To Roost.
11.Recycle old newspapers and magazines
12. Just Add Candy
Via Good House Keeping.