One of my closest friends is having her first baby at the end of the year and I couldn’t be more excited for her! Of course, I immediately voluntered to organise her baby shower (it might have been the first thing I said right after ‘congratulations’! ;) and she happily took me up on my offer. Since I’m a big believer in having party themes (or at least a color palette) I’ve been scouring the internet these past few weeks looking for awesome baby shower themes. I’m still deciding to be honest, but in the meantime I thought I’d share my long list of favorites with you. They’re all insanely cute!
Also – let me know if you have any other fun suggestions, I always love hearing about your ideas.
1. You are my sunshine – a super happy theme with colors that work well for either a boy, girl (or a little surprise)!
Via We Heart Parties
2. Pastel Palm baby shower – a nice twist on the oh-so-popular tropical theme.
3. Milk-aholic – Love this!
4. An elegant botanical inspired party.
5. Baby-Q – this is a very popular theme for co-ed showers and it’s easy to see why – sunshine, beers and bbq food? Count me in!
Via Kate Aspen
6. Glamping – for the stylish outdoor gal
7. Banana Bash – this particular party was for a birthday but I think it could easily be done for a little monkey-to-be too!
8. A whimsical unicorn themed mini party – so much yes.
9. A charming Mother to Bee baby shower – give the mumma-to-be something to be buzzed about (sorry, I had to)
10. Pickles and Ice cream – might as well give in to those pregnancy cravings, right?
11. Children’s book – this is also an awesome way to build the baby’s library.
12. Perfect pair (pear) – perfect if the mother-to-be is having twins!
13. Bun in the oven – a super sweet retro theme
14. Little Surfer – how adorable is this baby shower!? I just love all the little beach themed details they put into this party.
15. Nautical – always a popular theme, for any occasion.
16. Modern Geometrics – I like this co-ed baby shower so very, very much.
17. Rubber Duckie
18. Twinkle twinkle little star – the classic nursery rhyme makes for a gorgeous baby shower theme!
Via Pretty Mayhem
19. Pokemon – for the game obsessed.
20. Tutti frutti a bright and colorful theme that’s also gender neutral.
21. 2 peas in a pod – another great theme for twin babies!
22. Cirque du bebe – a glam (and fun!) take on the classic circus theme
23. Once upon a time – for the precious little princess or prince
24. Travel and adventure – to prepare the parents for their biggest adventure yet!
25. The very hungry caterpillar – I love the healthy food options for this one!
26. Ready to pop – any party that includes tons of popcorn is all right by me.
27. Born to be wild – because who doesn’t love a good safari theme?
28. Batman baby shower – could also be turned into a more broad super hero party or a wonderwoman/supergirl party for a girl.
29. Moustache – if you know your friend is having a little dude.
30. Vintage little lamb – this slightly rustic shower is a-do-ra-ble.
31. Welcome to the world – perfect if the parents are keen travellers.
Via Blovely Events
32. Boho chic baby shower – for that laid back bohemian mumma
33. B&W baby shower – both classic and oh-so-chic
34. Sew cute – for the crafty mommy
35. Confetti & Sprinkles – because everyone loves confetti!
ps.. Planning a party? All of our party kits are currently on sale! Simply enter the discount code EASTER25 at checkout to receive 25% off your order! (Offer only valid for Australia until Sunday 9/04/2017))