Autumn officially started on March 1st here in Australia and even though we hopefully still have a few weeks worth of warm days ahead of us I still can’t help but feel a bit sad about saying good-bye to Summer. Soon it will be time to put away our hats and swimsuits and to bring out our coats and blankets instead!
Thankfully, Autumn brings with it its own set of fun and excitement so there’s plenty to look forward to this season too! As per last year, I’ve compiled a little bucket list to make sure I make the best out of Autumn.
- Host a cider tasting party
- Explore a sculpture trail
- Play bowling with my honey (and hopefully beat him ;)
- Watch 5 new documentaries
- Buy a new pair of boots
- Burn a cinnamon-scented candle
- Make an apple pie from scratch (complete with homemade custard)
- Take part in a style challenge
- Visit an orchard and pick my own fruit
- Master a new hairstyle (this is the year I finally learn how to make curls with my GHD’s!)
What are some of your favorite autumn activities? Is there anything you’re particularly looking forward to doing this season?