While I enjoy a good outdoor picnic as much as the next gal, I think I love indoor picnics even more.
There’s something really romantic about transforming your living room into a cozy picnic wonderland and it also means you’re not dependent on the weather which is perfect for the winter months. If anything, I think a little rain or snow outside only adds to the whole atmosphere really. :)
I’ve listed a few ideas for the perfect indoor picnic below. And if you’re not in the mood for romance then there’s no reason why you can’t turn this into a fun girly get-together instead!
Happy Partying xx
1. A gorgeous indoor tablescape (via Design Love Fest)
2. A pretty picnic basket (Bed Bath and Beyond)
3. Assorted cushions (Ikea.com)
4. Smore’s treats in mini mason jars (via Host the toast)
5. Mozarella, pesto, and sun-dried tomatoes sandwiches (via Delicious Shots)
6. Crosley Portable record player (Modcloth)
7. Floral midi dress (Asos)
8. Throw (Ikea)
9. Champagne (Perrier Jouet)