‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ is one of those old classic movies that I never grow tired of re-watching (along with ‘Dirty Dancing’ and other less ‘classic’ movies ;). The music, the story, the outfits…everything in that movie is just perfection to me.
I’m not really sure why I’ve never hosted a Breakfast At Tiffany’s party before but it’s definitely something that I’ll have to remedy asap. I think it would make an especially great theme for a bridal shower or a girly brunch so that’s the kind of event I had in mind when I put together this inspiration board.
No matter what the occasion, here are the items that would definitely make my Breakfast at Tiffany’s party list:
- Blue pom pom party decorations (available from most party supplies stores)
- Tiffany blue gift boxes
- Fake diamond rings
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s Cupcakes
- Foam Black Chandelier party decor
- Little Black Dress
- Pearl Necklace (available from most party supplies or costume jewelry stores)
- Small Tiara (same as above)
- Long black gloves (same as above)
- Tiffany Cosmopolitan
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s photo props
Have you ever been to or hosted a ‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ party? Do you love the movie as much as I do?